Saturday, September 12, 2009

March on DC Today

Here is an email my friend sent me today after her attendance at the March on DC today. Below are the pictures she took showing the amazing turn out and support we had.

Hello friends and patriots,

Today was the 9-12 March on DC. I have to say that it was one of the best experiences of my life! There were reportedly up to 1 million people there and I cannot tell you how exhilarating it was to be surrounded by so many patriotic Americans. There were more than 450 busloads from all over the country. I spoke to people from Hawaii to Alaska, from Texas to Georgia, Pennsylvania and Ohio, New Mexico, Colorado, Montana, Nebraska, California - all of whom had traveled at their own expense and great personal sacrifice to be there to day.

I am so hopeful for the future of our country.

A Fairfax Patriot

No comments: